Dunwoody - Maple Glaze
The Project Goal or Objective:
Enlarge the kitchen to get more working counter space and pantry storage.
We relocated the laundry upstairs. This gave us room to expand the kitchen and located the laundry closer to where dirty clothes were generated.
- New Palladium Window
- Large pantry cabinets with pull out treys.
- Sink base and cooktop cabinets are pulled forward and have furniture base
- 2 Lazy Susan Cabinets
- Cooktop and Sub-Zero refrigerator w/Wood panels
- TV with pocket doors over the microwave.
- Display cabinet adds interest and storage
- Mural Inset into tile backsplash above cooktop
Removing the wall between the existing kitchen and laundry room was the easy part of this project. Properly sizing and installing the new window over the sink in a brick wall was the tricky part. Toothing in the brick and matching the mortar is a job best left to an experienced mason. Every decorative and functional element of this large galley kitchen was well thought out and executed.