Harbour Towne Construction offers numerous services for clients, including “bigger” remodeling projects such as:
- Whole House Remodels
- Attic Conversions
- And More!
Here’s what you get when you hire Harbour Towne Construction for your remodeling job:
- Experience: Over the last 40 years, we’ve successfully completed more than 400 extensive remodeling projects in a variety of areas. Some of our favorite projects include: a whole home renovation, adding a sunroom, opening spaces, remodeling the kitchen, and building an addition onto a home.
- Expertise: We know what works well in a home and what won't turn out. If it’s been done before, it’s likely we’ve completed similar projects and understand the challenges that may come with it.
- Peace of mind: Less experienced remodeling companies will be getting on-the-job training at your expense. You won’t have to worry about that working with us. We have almost 40 years in this business as a company, which allows our team to get things done correctly the first time.
Here are a few reasons our clients wanted to move, but remodeled their home instead:
- They wanted to update their kitchen or family room to create a nice gathering area for friends and family.
- It made more financial sense to stay put and put the funds towards remodeling. You would be surprised how the true cost of moving can go a long way in completing your dream project.
- They wanted to create their dream Master Suite.
- They wanted to create a kids or adult playroom.
- They wanted to make room for an expanding family (new child, child moving back home, aging parent moving in, etc.).
- They wanted to freshen up the home after a big life transition (retirement, divorce, empty nest)
- They wanted to open up the kitchen to the living area for more family interaction.
Harbour Towne Construction will always be upfront with you.
We would love to have your business, but we want to make sure any remodeling project makes financial sense for you. It’s not just about getting your project with us.
Here’s the type of advice we’d offer, whether it would benefit us or not:
- Consider whether or not a remodeling project would “price your home out of the neighborhood.” If you add a $75,000 kitchen and homes in the neighborhood sell for $300,000 per home you won’t get your investment back.
- If you only plan on staying in your home for five years or less, a quick facelift rather than a full-on remodel makes the most sense.
- Building something like a bar with six stools may appeal to a couple that entertains a lot, but won’t be as appealing to a family with children or non-drinkers.
At Harbour Towne Construction, it’s always your decision, and we’ll help you evaluate your choices.
The remodeling industry is competitive, and we welcome the opportunity to earn your respect first and then your business. With almost 40 years of experience, we know what it takes to eliminate the headaches that can come with home remodeling projects.
If you’re ready to fulfill your dream, please give us the opportunity to add you to our list of happy clients. Call today at 770-455-1930.
Dunwoody, Sandy Springs, Brookhaven, Buckhead, Atlanta, Roswell, Decatur, Vinings, East Cobb, Alpharetta, Duluth, Johns Creek, Peachtree Corners, Chamblee, Doraville, Norcross, and Tucker.