Dunwoody - Inside/Out Porch Addition
The Project Goal or Objective:
The client had an expansive back yard with only a lower level patio to be outside. They wanted a porch with a fireplace that they could enjoy a better view year-round. The original concrete patio was ugly and needed to go.
We designed a screen porch with a small deck for grilling and covered the patio with flagstone and build a seat height wall to separate the patio from the driveway and provide a nicer area to entertain. Skylights allow light to continue to come into the kitchen. The owner retrofitted storm windows to allow for year comfort.
- Stainless Steel Fireplace
- Pine tongue & groove flooring
- Beadboard Ceiling
- Velux skylights
- Composite decking with aluminum balusters
- French Sliding glass door to kitchen
- Lower level vented sidelight door unit
- Louvered skirt around bottom of porch
Wrap up of project description