Kitchen Reface – John’s Creek
The Project Goal or Objective:
Update white thermofoil kitchen and get more function from cabinets. Get a new Country French look to go with the homes exterior.
- Replaced old thermafoil fronts with maple doors and drawer fronts
- Painted with glaze finish
- Installed Santa Cecelia Granite tops
- Added numerous drawers in place of doors
- Added glass doors and depth to shallow center wall cabinet
- Modified oven cabinet for new oven and warming drawer
- Added wine fridge in place of desk knee space
- Added storage cabinet to end of island with decorative end panels
- Added pilasters and feet to sink
- Increased depth and added pilasters and feet to cooktop cabnet
- Modified refrigerator cabinet to allow for larger fridge.
- Added new appliances including gas cooktop and larger refrigerator
More functioning cabinets that accommodated new appliances with a look that the client truly enjoyed was the end result of this successful kitchen makeover. The budget was kept lower than if we had completely replaced the cabinets.