The Project Objective:
- Provide a building that would house three cars
- A relaxing retreat
- Added amenities for gardening.
- Tucking the structure into the hillside to allow walk out access to the natural area behind
- Detailing the home’s interior and exterior to give the owner an “Intown Mountain Retreat”
- Giving the owner a place to park three vehicles with added shop space
- Upstairs guest suite with full bath and kitchenette
- A second-level studio
- Stone patio and outdoor fireplace
- A “potting Room” with a workbench and running water, ideal for any gardener
- Craftsman-style staircase
We have been doing home remodeling work for four decades and in that time, we’ve garnered praise from those in the industry and the local media. It’s humbling to be recognized by my peers and by one of Atlanta’s most recognized newspapers as one of the area’s top remodeling companies.