Master Suite Makeover
The Project Objectives:
The bathroom was compartmentalized with a small shower and was in desparate need of some repairs. Additionally, the current closet was too narrow to be a true walk-in closet.
To open up more space in the bathroom, we moved and removed walls. By doing so, not only did the bathroom look more open, the space became more functional.
After we completed the bathroom room remodel, the room now features:
- A shower nearly twice as large as the original
- A 12 x 24 tile with pebble floor in the the shower
- Multiple shower heads and a handheld
- Framless shower enclosre
- Brushed nickel grab bars
- New water closet with a pocket door
- New linen closet
- Shiloh Eclipse Metro Style maple cabinets
- 36” high his and hers vanities
- 3 cm White Ice granite
- Rectangular Trench—Vanity Bowl Porcelain Bisque
- Store Cabinets above both vanities
- Closet was widened 12” to alllow for a true walk-in width
- Wall was removed to eliminate the unnecessary door and allow for a cedar closet
- Heavy duty chrome steel rods put in place.