Awards, News & Community Service
I am proud to say that Harbour Towne Construction has been in the news many times for the good things we do and the projects we have successfully completed.
Winning awards is something that we are proud of, but we are most proud that the majority of our work comes from past clients who ask us to do additional work for them and who refer us to friends, family and business contacts.
Anyone can say they will complete a quality job for you. We believe the recognition from our peers and from the readers of one of the most recognized publications in Atlanta demonstrates that we do what we promise.
I also believe in giving back to the community and have been active in the City of Dunwoody.
I am a former member of the Planning Commission of the City of Dunwoody. I was a member of the Code Enforcement Task Force of the City of Dunwoody prior to the inception of the city and offered my insights on construction, codes and zoning. I also served for 3 years on the Community Council for Dunwoody, two years as its chairperson.
We also encourage you to call any or all of the 50 references we provide and ask the tough question about timeliness, sticking to the bid, quality and daily clean up. On our references page I provide some suggested questions you can ask our references and I encourage you to ask the same questions of any contractor you seriously consider.
Recognized by Our Peers in Being Awarded Contractor of the Year (CotY) from the National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI)
- 2022 CotY for Entire House $250,000 to $500,000 Sandy Springs
- 2019 My Home Improvement Magazine Best of 2019 Best Remodeling Company - Other Additions
- 2019 My Sandy Springs Magazine Best of 2019 Readers Choice Award for Best Remodeler
- 2018 for Kitchen $60,000 to $100,000 Atlanta
- 2016 for Residential Bath $75,000 to $100,000 Atlanta
- 2012 for Entire House $250,000 to $500,000 Atlanta
- 2010 for Additions between $100,000 and $250,000 for the S.East US.
- 2009 for Residential Addition $100,000 to $250,000 Atlanta
- The Company has been named to the Atlanta Business Chronicles List of Top 25 Residential Remodeling Contractors in 2009 and 2008.
- Past Winner of the Chrysalis Award and Georgia Contractor of the Year
- Featured in Atlanta Home Improvement Magazine – November 2011
- Featured in Atlanta Home Improvement Magazine – April 2011
- Featured in Atlanta Home Improvement Magazine – November 2009
- Featured in Atlanta Home Improvement Magazine – August 2009
- Named in Atlanta Business Chronicles: List of Atlanta's Top 25 Residential Remodeling Contractors 2009 and 2008
- Featured in Atlanta Home Improvement Magazine – November 2007
- Featured in Better Homes and Gardens - December 2002
- Featured in Atlanta Business Chronicles - May 2000
- Featured in Atlanta Homes & Lifestyles – January 1997
- Two-time past President of the National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI) Atlanta Chapter
- Board of Directors for NARI – 7 Years
- Former member of the Planning Commission of the City of Dunwoody
- Served on the Community Council for the City of Dunwoody for 3 Years, 2 Years as Chairperson
- Former member of the Code Enforcement Task Force – Prior to City of Dunwoody Inception
COMPANY MISSION STATEMENT
The present purpose and continuing goal of Harbour Towne Construction, Inc. is to offer full service residential remodeling services to clientele in the north metro Atlanta area.Determining the customer’s needs, and pursuing solutions with good design, high quality, and excellent value for the customer’s dollar should be the main focus.
Harbour Towne uses a team approach in a pleasant work environment among office and production staff, as well as our subcontractors and customers. Mutual trust and dependability are built on honesty and integrity. Harbour Towne Construction, Inc. will strive to be an industry leader by which other companies can be judged.
Dunwoody, Sandy Springs, Brookhaven, Buckhead, Atlanta, Roswell, Decatur, Vinings, East Cobb, Alpharetta, Duluth, Johns Creek, Peachtree Corners, Chamblee, Doraville, Norcross, and Tucker.